Today was the final day of the course. We’ve learned so many things that I just can’t explain it all.
Here are the things we have done in the past 2 days on the range.
1. 130 degree riding+turns
2. Quick sudden stop from about 15mph
3. Swerve outside/inside cones to a 90 degree turn
4. How to go over obstacles on the road
5. Slow down during rush hour
6. Slow down to make a R/L turn
8. Figure 8 inside a box ( 2 u-turns)
There are actually more, but I don’t quite remember. At the end of the course, we took the final exam to get our endorsement. It consisted of 4 exercise, Figure 8 inside box, Swerve to the right and stop, 130 degree turns from outside to the inside run and quick sudden stop from about 15mph in second gear.
I scored a perfect score of 0 (Zero). As you make mistake, you get points added to your score, just like Golf. So as of right now, I am a legal endorsed Motorcyclist. I have already went to the DMV and turned in my Card so I’m just waiting on my duplicate license with the “M” endorsement.
Now it’s time to start riding and having some fun!